Thursday, November 4, 2010

My letter to Greenpeace

"Dear Greenpeace,

It has recently come to my attention that your organization is not interested in combating global warming but instead chooses to advance the same "green" agenda of the 1970's and 80's.
Times have changed, and while nuclear power is certainly not environmentally ideal, campaigning against it will only result in continued dependency on fossil fuels which are destroying our atmosphere.  I strongly support your organization's campaign against tar sands development, but I cannot get behind your anti-nuclear crusade.  Therefore, I would appreciate if you would cancel my account with your organization so I can apply that portion of my donation budget to an organization more in line with my beliefs.

Thank you for your understanding,
George MacKay"


Any thoughts?  Please comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment